We save you time, money and tax.

So your business can achieve its full potential.

01706 21 23 27

Tax Returns

If you have a small business or complicated tax affairs, then you are required by law to complete and submit tax returns


When you start up a new business, you must also tell the relevant authorities within a certain timescale.  If you don’t you could get charged fines, the last thing that any new business needs.


Self employed business people submit either self assessment tax returns or partnership tax returns, exactly which one depends upon the legal form that the small business takes.


Limited companies are required to submit corporation tax returns.

In addition, if a business has sales over a certain level, or if it wishes to do so for another reason, it may then also be required to submit VAT returns.


As accountants, we can help you every step of the way in correctly submitting all tax returns whether you are an individual, self employed small business, or a limited company.


The rules for new, start up businesses are quite complicated when it comes to submitting tax returns and it is very important to make sure submissions are done correctly and on time, since substantial fines and penalties can be levied if you do not submit your tax returns on time.


We continually invest in the most up to date software that enables us to efficiently submit self assessment tax returns, corporation tax returns and VAT returns.


We receive instant electronic notification of tax return submissions meaning that we can always keep you instantly up to date with your tax position and ensure that you meet all your legal requirements.


It is also important when completing any tax return to ensure that you have claimed the correct amount of tax relief for your business expenditure.


As your accountant, rest assured that we can provide expert guidance to ensure that your tax bills are kept to a minimum.

So whatever self assessment tax returns you need to submit for your small business, start up business or limited company, please give us a call and let us know how we can help.